EVOTHERM Panels consist of 3 layers:
Tyvek water proof membrane, made by internationally distinguished DuPont.
- Thickness : 0,17 mm
- Protects from humidity
- Avoids condensation, allows walls to breathe
- Long term resistance during construction
PIR foam, produced by materials developed and provided by BAYER.
- Dimensions: 50 mm
- Density: 46 kg / m3
- Has one of the best thermal conductivity (λ=0,022 W/mK)
- Offers a continuous insulating process, without thermal bridges.
- Its insulating properties are preserved much longer than those of other insulating materials or alternative methods.
MGO board, produced by Enron
- A revolutionary new board that protects the building from outside factors by its fireproof properties
» Thickness: 3 mm, 6 mm, 9 mm
» Standard length: 2,44 m
» Standard width: 1,22 m
» GREEN product
» Made by recycle materials