SIP panels are made up of a rigid foam core produced by us (PIR), injected between two structural skins of Oriented Strand Board (OSB)
Load bearing wall with excellent insulation properties.
- Width: 1220 mm (min) – 1250 mm (max)
- Length: 2500mm, 2800 mm, 3000mm– walls
- Thickness: 120 mm, 150 mm, 180 mm, 210 mm, 240 mm
TOGETHER WITH THE SIP PANELS, GREEN PANEL PROVIDES OTHER SPECIAL ELEMENTS REQUIRED BY THE SYSTEM
- SIP Connectors
- L-type connectors – wood connectors used for the openings
- S-type connectors – SIP connectors (used in between 2 SIP panels)
- Bottom plate & top plate
- Beams – Solid beams, I-beams, Posi Joists
- Roof elements – purlins, ridge beams & rafters, truss, girders
- Up-lift elements & tie-down system
- Shear elements
- Anchor bolts
- Nails, screws, screw-nails
- Hydro insulation membrane & Vapor barrier membrane
PIR foam, produced by us from raw materials developed and provided by BAYER.
- Thermal conductivity λ=0,021 W/m/K
- U value 0.22w/m2/K (for SIP 120mm)
- Thickness: 90 mm, 120 mm, 150 mm, 180 mm, 210 mm
- Density: 46 kg/m3
Rigid insulation is used as solid component insulation in almost every industry for its inherent efficiency and lack of air movement. These attributes are built right into a SIP building. Less air leakage means fewer drafts, less noise, lower energy bills, and a much more comfortable indoor environment.
OSB is a biodegradable “engineered wood” product of the highest quality, provided by Egger.
ECO and environmentally friendly product made of renewable, farm-grown young trees.
- 1250mm x 2500mm
- 1250mm x 2800mm (by order)
- 1250mm x 3000mm (by order)
- Thickness: 15 mm x2 (for walls)
- Thickness: 18-22mm x2 (for floor)
- Thickness: 12mm x2 (for roof)
- Density : 650kg/m3